Popular Posts

Thursday, May 10, 2012


A boy I know...


I met him in 2008 it wasn't late,

he was 90 ( I guess) and I was 88!
NOT BAD MATE!! :-D
His eagle eyes and disarming charm,
left my little cardiac with enough harm.
Tearing eyes looks very sly but his heart
is as sweet as a pie !!
When I met I already had a guy
who was "TDH" but he was "ITH"
(Intelligent , Talented & Humorous)
So I bid him a goodbye I knew we will come near by...
Spruced up hair and formal attire
'not approachable on his face but I want to be disturbed
he desired... :-D
Days went , weeks past by just exchanging glimpse, the 1st semester went by :-)
1st sem we rarely talked just shared smiles and few guffaws when someone was mocked.
the alpha of the conversation happened in the communication's class where out of nowhere we sat side by side, and we understood the sender receiver theory at last. Since then it was no looking back I was his queen and he was my jack!! ( don't kill me for this I just want it to sound rhythmic with a little impact)
Though we just befriended hanging out started much later... Meanwhile he formed this 'TRIUMVIRATE' of Octavius , Lepidus & Anthony and I went into forming M.A.D which had Ambika , Divya & Muniba Naushad. :-)
I was cordial but as I was told that I ignited many cold wars because the chicks in class thought I take them not at par...
As I was privileged to go on rides with a "Rock star" that too in his car!! :-P
Second year M.A.D parted ways the hues of friendship gave me depressing blues...
It taught me a lot about about politics and gossips and how groups flip.
Here's come Mr. .D.J. who took my hand and helped me from going astray
He was the first guy to him I told all my truths and lie without thinking what he will think of me whether I'm cunning, sweet or sly. :-)
In the second and the third year we had wandered in every eating joint
from 'Dastarkhwaan ' to Pizza Hut there was nothing that we left...
'Chiken Masala' to 'Tandoori taang' and the 'biryaani' was our very dear jaan!!
By now he was a great friend and mate with whom I so well relate
Since all good things come an end and thus came close the graduating days and 'BANG ON' hit the reality on me that oh!! Girl... 'ITS THE END OF THESE PLAYS :-(
I am stuck in here and he flew far away don't know if ever he'll be back
I wish him all success and colors of life, May he be 'healthy wealthy & wise'
I am bold and he's pure hallmark gold sometime I felt that to him my heart sold
I'have never been able to distinguish the logic behind like and dislike...
Don't even know whether its love or addiction I have for this boy :P
Anyway why are we even discussing it as soon I will be a forgotten story
while he will bask in his glory and I will be all ears to him when he tells me his success story :-D
Whatever may be the fate... All I will cherish this buddy that I have made :-)
I tell him all from my nick names to child hood games
the ducks and the dame!!!
Among the countless he's the priceless
even though I loose all arguments and debate
We are best of chumps and we shall always remain
I enjoy with him so much be it any game though at times I'm so lame.
I can catch up with him almost anywhere be it CCD, Barista or that "Pan wale ki" lane.
Said a lot written as much even though I have a lot to say and munch but I know
"LESS IS MORE" or else it will loose the punch.
I know it's still not complete but I will keep it crisp and end it here.
And would just say...
"In these 3 years a lot was taught event more learnt
I understood how to take things and how to bent,
friendship in college came to my knowledge.
Aging with year and staying young with peers
messing things around and working on it to clear
a bike to ride, a shoulder to rest and a buddy to share
and say YES... I care."
To the boy I met though I realize it's him he left... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment