Popular Posts

Friday, March 29, 2013

Life's a Bitch

Life is an unsolved puzzle, whats tragedy today is comedy tomorrow and ironically the tragedy of my life starts when i met this who by all means and the cosmic positioning were never meant to cross each others life and even it gets even tragic because I fell in love with this man!!!
If its not unpredictable its not life, and its since its life my life took an unpredictable turn when in the summer of June 2009 I met this man who in armor shine.
Everyone is in fun and frolic mood, it was typical weekend everyone anticipating a crazy night I went for a friend's farewell to his quite hip & happening club. This was the vantage point ( the place where everything started) I was no more the master of my life...
To be honest i have been eyeing this man for quite sometime as i first saw him, to me he seem to be a charmer who could make anyone go week on their knees. But i knew he was this tempting forbidden apple and i should stay away from.
But life is big game of Chess she will make her moves despite the obstacle you know she likes to make it hard, and i being a sport also aware that in this game there is no victory blindfolded I plunged into it.
Coming back to the summer of June 2009, the night was still young and everything seemed pretty fine as we were all consumed by the DESI MUSIC & ONE PAR ONE FREE OFFER :P 
That's when we broke the ice between us and loosened up over alcohol, and i was ecstatic as i have always had this innate urge to strike a conversation with him.  After few more drinks we became even more pally and i was getting intoxicated by his charm and agile move and that to die for smile. I was loving the way we were dancing together, the way he was looking at me and looking after me. It was one of those crazy nights and it was first time we spent a night together... ( Don't thing to much it was just a night spent together with no puns attached) Strange but true and the more I thought of the night and him the more in awe i got of him.
Later coffee and cigarettes started and a lot happened over it and the more I met him the more i liked him. But life isnt a fairytale and there is no prince charming on the horse. The start reality of life doomed on me when life confronted me i was made aware that this man is more than a decade older to me  and this is not even there were so many things more to it.
Love was blind I thought but now i believed it. After 3 months of chai coffee , I find myself in a relationship with this man "MAN IMPOSSIBLE"
It was the most amazing 2 months of my life... COFFEE DRINKING,AUTO RIDES , BOLD PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION, LOST OF CRAZY NIGHTS. The word is beautiful and the feeling is blissful . and the most awaited thing happened in November 2009, like any of our nights this night was also eventful and for the 1st time we g
ot so intimate and I let a man be so close to me. The feeling was new but strangely beautiful.

But life is bitch... what was love making for me was just sex for him, he will never remember it the way I will. No matter what he will be my first man and I will be any other girl for him.  (It pains when you realize it and it pains even more when you know that there is nothing you can do to change it)
The one day like every good thing comes to an end my bubble of this beautiful relationship ended, he didn't me anymore (I don't even know if he ever did). 
I was so angry at myself, I was annoyed at him because it was not able to comprehend that why cant he love me the way i do to him. But life's a sadist I was depressed because i was not able to win this chase and since am not able to make peace with myself was the reason i was so miserable and still am. 
Its hard for me to let go and let go someone i love so much so I messaged him and talked things out and became FRIENDS again.
But how i feel now is not important and it was not the same but i stuck around because i don't want him to go. Its was different not as i cant say much, had to keep my affection behind bars and chains, filter my feeling from this semi permeable layers. ITS DICREET, THERE IS NO LOVE MAKING JUST PLAIN RAW SEX. Sadly that's how life is  WE ARE FRIEND WITH BENEFITS.

No comments:

Post a Comment